The MOOC “Introduction to a Web of Linked Data” comes back on May 9, 2017 for a new session on the FUN platform. It is taught by Fabien GANDON , Catherine FARON-ZUCKER and Olivier CORBY (Wimmics team, Inria, I3S, CNRS, UNS).
This MOOC introduces the Linked Data standards and principles that provide the foundation of the Semantic Web. It is divided in 4 parts/weeks:
• the fundamental principles of Linked Data on the Web
• the RDF recommendation that provides a standard data model and syntaxes to publish and link data on the Web
• an overview of the SPARQL query language that allows us to access data sources on the Web
• the standards supporting the exchange and integration of RDF data with other formats and data sources (R2RML, CSVW, JSON-LD, RDFa, GRDDL, LDP).
Participants need to be acquainted with basic Web notions (e.g. browser) and be able to install software on their machine. Feel free to register and share this information widely. The course is free and open to everybody.
• Course start date: May 9, 2017
• End of course: June 14, 2017
• Estimated effort: about 3 hours a week
• Note that a new session of the MOOC ” Web sémantique et Web de données ” in French will open this fall.
Let’s keep in touch…
• Join the Facebook group of this MOOC and visit our Facebook page @InriaLearningLab
• Twitter: @ InriaLearnLab #WoLDmooc
• Inria Learning Lab ‘s website
This course was created with IDEFI uTOP project – Université de Technologie Ouverte Pluri-partenaire – PIA ANR-11-IDEFI-0037 Contract