The XVIII EURALEX International Congress will be held 17-21 July 2018 in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The EURALEX Congresses bring together professional lexicographers, publishers, researchers, software developers and others interested in dictionaries of all types. The programme will include plenary lectures, parallel sessions on various topics, software demonstrations, pre-congress tutorials and specialized workshops, a book and software exhibition as well as social events for participants and their guests.
The motto of this edition of the EURALEX International Congress is: Lexicography in global contexts.
The conference website is available at: http://euralex2018.cjvt.si
Call for Papers
Papers, posters and software demonstrations are invited on all topics of lexicography, including, but not limited to, the following fields:
- The Dictionary-Making Process
- Research on Dictionary Use
- Lexicography and Language Technologies
- Lexicography and Corpus Linguistics
- Bi- and Multilingual Lexicography
- Lexicography for Specialised Languages, Terminology and Terminography
- Lexicography of Lesser Used languages
- Phraseology and Collocation
- Historical Lexicography and Etymology
- Lexicological Issues of Lexicographical Relevance
- Reports on Lexicographical and Lexicological Projects
The main topics are not meant to exclude any lexicographic topic. Papers, posters and demonstrations that are relevant to the congress, but which do not fit into any of the categories 1-11, will be reviewed nonetheless and considered for presentation.
Types of contributions
When handing in your proposal, you can choose between the following types of contribution:
- Software demonstrations
All proposals will be anonymously reviewed by a minimum of two members of the Scientific Committee.
The Conference Proceedings will be published online and freely accessible ahead of the conference. The Proceedings will be submitted for indexing in CPCI (part of the Web of Science) and Scopus.
More detailed information about the submission of contributions can be found on the following page: http://euralex2018.cjvt.si/important-dates/
The submission link will be published by the middle of September 2017.